How do to copy a table in excel to autocad

jdbond

also me I hope I can insert Excel with many charts to dwg but without any link with that excel to use it to calculate my required factors .

if anyone can help me it will great thing .

thanks

If the data in your table does not need to be changed then convert your excel sheet to a pdf then insert. I find this method the easiest and safest when you need tables but you don't need to change the data in them once they are created.

Tables are the tool for this. I'm fairly new to them but have found them very useful. There are options to have Excel to do calcs and formatting, or not. You can import an entire sheet or apply a print range in Excel to import just part of it. Find a tutorial on tables in AutoCAD to get you started and come back with any specific questions.

Here's a link I found as I was trying to find out if tables were available in 2007:

http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/creating-a-table-in-autocad-2007.html