Text will not copy over from one drawing to another

MillerMG

Working on some plats and I need the same notes (which are A LOT) from one drawing to another. When I copy it, hit paste, the mtext box shows up I click paste but the text is not there. I have triple checked to make sure that all layers are thawed and unfrozen. Is it an annotative setting I'm missing? I feel like a complete putts not being able to figure out this small issue. Would greatly appreciate any insight.

Thanks Miller

Are you copying Mtext, Text or something else, like text from inside the Editor or could this be another type of object created by Civil?

I never have had the MText editor open when copy and pasting text. Try going through your exact steps and post a drawing that contains what you are trying to copy.

YES, it is annotative. How in the world do I fix that? It is also a Mtext.

The Mtext should be visible when you change the Annotative scale in the drawing/viewport to one of the scales assigned to the Mtext, otherwise you can turn on ANNOVISIBLEALL (command line or status bar icon) but that ultimately defeats the purpose of Annotative scaling.

Greatly appreciate the help! Good to go. Got it all figured out. CADTutor with the help of you guys has saved my butt a couple of times.