problem chamfering complex curved faces

ronin19587

hello, this is my first post. im fairly new to autocad, i have looked on the forums and cant find any solutions to my problem, im making a model of a hylian shield and am having trouble beveling all of the embossed areas on the face of the shield, i have tried using the chamfer command, taper faces command, extruding a taper, scaling the top faces down, rotating the side faces of each object... i am at wits end. i have had some success with some methods but nothing that will tackle all of the most complex faces. I managed to complete the entire thing fairly easily with just a flat shield but i am trying to go the extra mile and curve the shield like it should be. any help or advice is appreciated, thanks guys........ ok, having a little trouble attaching the drawing file. it it doesnt show when i add it to the upload window.....

ok, after killing 20 mins, i realized that the file size is 8.56 mb after the compression, didnt realize the file was so big, its only about 20 objects, i even removed all of the materials to try and bring the file size down, its 46 mb before compression....any other ideas? im a little perplexed, all of my other dwg files are only a couple mb uncompressed..

Did you do a -purge of the drawing?

Are there DGN linetypes in the drawing?

If you cannot significantly reduce the file size in order to post the file here then you may have to resort to a file sharing website like Dropbox.