MagiCAD Uponor Plugin

Kyraj

Greetings! We have just installed 64-bit operating systems and our office is using an older version of MagiCAD. The Uponor plugin we use turns out to be compatible only with the 32-bit version. MagiCAD has replaced its website with a newer template which does not show any of the older plugins, and we are in a fix because of that because we draw all our underfloor heating by using that plugin.

Can anyone please, please help me with this? We are using a 2011 version of MagiCAD.

Thank you for your time!

Did your company not renew their license with MagiCAD? When you upgraded your systems you need to upgrade the software that's on those systems as well. I visited MagiCAD's website they have 64bit plugins. I suggest you pay for your site license and download the 64bit version of the plugin. Otherwise ditch the 64bit operating systems you installed and revert to the old 32bit systems.

I'm not familiar with MagicCAD/MagiCAD plugins, but this seems to suggest that the UPONOR plugin works only when you have both AutoCAD and an compatible version of MagiCAD. If you have both, this appears to be the UPONOR plugin for AutoCAD 2010-2014 64bit.

• Uponor MagiCAD plugin 2014.6.1 64-bit.msi
  • 5.8 MB
  • Requires MagiCAD 2013.11 and AutoCAD 2010-2014 or MagiCAD 2014.4 or newer and AutoCAD 2010-2015

https://portal.magicad.com/download/ProductSearch?searchStr=Uponor&categoryId=3

• 5 years later...