Civil 3D - Manually moving/dragging Labels of Cogo Points makes the Markers disappear

srksphillips

I have a Civil 3D drawing that has certain areas of points within a Point Group that are a little congested. To fix this I have dragged a few of these Cogo Points to a clearer area. This automatically introduces a Leader pointing to the Cogo Point; however this removes my Marker.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Capture.jpg

I have a Civil 3D drawing that has certain areas of points within a Point Group that are a little congested. To fix this I have dragged a few of these Cogo Points to a clearer area. This automatically introduces a Leader pointing to the Cogo Point; however this removes my Marker.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Sounds like your block component was added to your Point Label Style, instead of having a separate Point Style (that shows your block), and a Point Label Style (which aptly labels the point)... In the latter, you can successfully place the associated Label in a dragged state, whilst the block is shown.

Cheers

I seem to have added the block in the wrong Style. I've just corrected it and it's working great now thanks.

Glad you got it sorted.

Cheers