Circle command - 3 points (Point of corner, Tan, Radius?

Bogus

I am looking for circle command such as Tan, Tan, Radius but it is not 100% what I was looking for. I am looking for Point of corner, Tan, Radius.

See the picture here for example. Can you help me with this?

Circle Command (1) Help.PNG

Draw a temporary circle with the required radius centered at Pt 1, then offset the given circle at Pt 2 by the required radius.

Where these two (line and circle) meet will be the centre of the required circle.

No command to do that as far as I know. Draw a circle with the desired radius from point 1, offset the existing circle by the desired radius. The intersection of these two new circles is the central point for your new arc.

No command to do that as far as I know. Draw a circle with the desired radius from point 1, offset the existing circle by the desired radius. The intersection of these two new circles is the central point for your new arc.

I am not sure with it, can you show me example picture you draw? Please.

I will appreciate it.

Obviously I do not have your dimensions, but I have sketched a likeness.

My black lines are what there is to start. My red lines are the offset from the circle and the circle from the end of the rectangle. My blue line is the required circle, which must now be trimmed to give you the arc.

Sometimes it is quicker to draw temporary lines and circles, and tidy up after by erasing and trimming. Arcs have a mind of their own, so draw a circle and trim.

CircleHelp.PNG