visibility state

philsogood

hello

i have an existing dynamic block with several visibilities states.

i would like to add another one but when i did it, it changes one of the existing visibility state

my question is : how to add a visibility state to an existing block without changing existing states.

thanks

Phil

Attach a copy of the block (as a dwg file) to your next post along with an explanation of what exactly you want to add. Someone here will take a look at it.

hello

here the block that i'd like to modify

wwhen i create a new visibility state for the scale 1/40 it modifies the scale 1/1

if i modify the scale 1/1 modified it modifies my new scale 1/40

how create a new scale withou modifying the existing ones?

Phil

link : http://cjoint.com/?DJCmEaQkEOP

You need make a copy of the text items in the 1:40 visstate then make one set invisible (right click and choose hide in current state), then change the scale values for the remaining set in the new 1:40 visstate. At the moment it is the same items being used in both states.

• 2 weeks later...
You need make a copy of the text items in the 1:40 visstate then make one set invisible (right click and choose hide in current state), then change the scale values for the remaining set in the new 1:40 visstate. At the moment it is the same items being used in both states.

Or you can use the same text but add both annotative scales to the objects?