Attribute not visible ( all modes on like ATTDISP)

Hi Guys,

I have used attributes for title block. When I opened the block edit it shows all the tags and prompts. But unfortunately when I save the block and start giving values in Title block one of the tag is not visible even not on the attribute editor. Visibility for that particular tag is normal and checked ATTDISP is 1... Please note all other tags is visible only one is not. Please help:unsure::unsure:

Cheers

Thank you for your reply... As per my understanding Attsync will show the default value. But my case is I dont have any value when I close the block but its in the block when I open the block editor. Once again I repeat, its effecting only one tag or one att text...

Can you post the block, someone might find something, If it is an attribute you chave added to a block then it won't show up in existing blocks in your drawing unless you use Attsync as RobDraw suggests

If one attribute is not visible both in drawing (although Invisible mode isn't activated), respectively in editor, then may be that it was set as Constant with no default value. Please check the block definition (commad BEDIT).

Thank you for your reply... As per my understanding Attsync will show the default value. But my case is I dont have any value when I close the block but its in the block when I open the block editor. Once again I repeat, its effecting only one tag or one att text...

You are mistaken. Did you try it?

If you make changes to the properties of attributes, i.e. layer, size, color, the changes will not be seen in the drawing until you sync. It does not affect the value assigned to the attribute.