LSP Routines Fail in ACAD2015 - OFFICE STND. LSP Won't run in new acad

Little -e

Flumixed to learn our office standard script routines will not successfully load in new version of ACAD (ACAD2015).

Where we've allways succeeded in loading three Office Standard LSP files, via APPLOAD Startup Suite previously, this technicque will no longer work in new version of ACAD, thus wondering if anyone has seen something similar.

To be Clear, we have (I) "BAI.LSP", (II) "QC.LSP", and (III) "SCRIPTS.LSP", each containing key elements of office customization. Without going into why it's set up this way - it's as old as the office, but only now apparrently something has become incompatible with ACAD2015 - we've allways loaded them via Start Up Suite within APPLOAD, and this no longer works.

Has anyone else seen anything similar with new acad2015?

-e

I believe It is because command call. Open one of them and search for

(command ...

and change to

(command-s ...

DO NOT forget to make a copy of the lisp and keep the original

Update for all, and especially for BIGAL.

While I've not isolated fix, your suggestion leads to discovery TRUSTEDPATHS and SUCURELOAD Variables are at work against, or interfering with, our office standard lisp routines.

This belief is reinforced now, after setting SECURELOAD to '0', not reccommended due to ACAD Best Practices, but none the less leading to epiphany the routines and functions we use daily for last ten years are not allowed in ACAD2015 when SECURELOAD is set to one of other two settings (Niether '1', nor '2').

Will Continue to Trouble Shoot and figure this out, but suspect it's related to TRUSTEDPATH Issue.

-e

PS...Here's a quote for those following this thread:

He who closes his ears to the views of others shows little confidence in the integrity of his own views.

-William Congreve

... the routines and functions we use daily for last ten years are not allowed in ACAD2015 when SECURELOAD is set to one of other two settings (Niether '1', nor '2').

Will Continue to Trouble Shoot and figure this out, but suspect it's related to TRUSTEDPATH Issue.

You're on the right track... Give this old post a read (also found in my signature below), and see if that doesn't help with regard to AutoCAD's new security protocol. :thumbsup:

Cheers