Change Attibutes Values

i change my attribute values inside the "block editor" when exisitng and save , the block is still with the old values .

tried ATTSYNC , REGEN .

Thanks

you shouldn't be changing the attribute values inside the block editor, they should be changed in the attribute editor. Double click the block and change them there.

You could use attedit then click on the block you want to change. I use block editor for blocks I'm going to use in my drawings not on blocks already in my drawings if that makes sense.

Hi

Please kindly help me out on Attribute name in AutoCAD Lt. I have created a block with Attribute name. Please how can I edit the attribute name. I try changing it through Editing Attribute Definitions but not working. please send me some information to help out.

Thanks

Sunny

You could use attedit then click on the block you want to change. I use block editor for blocks I'm going to use in my drawings not on blocks already in my drawings if that makes sense.

o.k , learned something!

Thanks !