Text height increases after editing in BATTMAN

Hello. Could anyone help with the following. I have changed the height of the text in BATTMAN for one block from 320 to be 360 and changed the font to ROMANS. After closing Block Attribute Manager the text height becomes 576 instead of 360 but the font remains as ROMANS. So seems like Text height is not changing properly when the font is changing as I want it. Thanks in advance.

Can you post the block?

If not, some more information is needed:

What are the settings for the text style?

Why are you trying to override the style within BATTMAN?

We solved the issue by changing each block manually. I know it is not a good way. The thing is we have level tags as blocks with attributes, so I tried ATTSYNC which changed some blocks, then I read that BATTMAN can be used to change font and size of text for multiple blocks. That's why I used BATTMAN. How do I post CAD here?

Do you know how to use text styles? If not, do yourself a favor and get familiar with them as that is the preferred way of handling this type of stuff. What you are doing is overwriting the text style. Your method will only make things messy for you in the long run.

If you have any questions about text styles or how to use them to your advantage, please do not hesitate to ask. Once you get somewhat familiar with them, we can tackle the task at hand.