How to plot viewport without LWT ?

cartographer

I'm working on a drawing in AutoCAD 2007 , where final document will have several viewports - one of them should have no Line weight values. Any ideas guys ?

If you expand the PLOT dialog (check the round button with an arrow on bottom-right corner) there were two options Plot object lineweights and Plot with plot styles; if you uncheck those then you should get the expected result.

If you were talking about the button to expose the plot extra options, you should first call the PLOT command and will find it in dialog's bottom-right corner.

I'm pretty sure it cannot be easily done in 2007. After 2007, those layer properties can be changed per viewport.

You could make a copy of the part that needs to plotted and use different layers.

I would XREF the the part that needs to be plotted differently according to viewport. You would need two references named differently in the plot file. Insert one and rename it. Insert the other one. You now have different layers for each XREF instance. Change the layer settings so that it will plot as desired. VISRETAIN will need to set to 1 to hold the layer settings assigned in the plot file.

I'll try that Rob - unfortunately my biggest problem is access to 2007 version of CAD only, options available listed in plot I present on picture below:

rjieeu.jpg

The part that needs to be ploted (vieport) is just a different view of other viewport that I need LWT on. Copy however shall help indeed (weird - I never thought of simplest solution) :D