Create tin/grid surface from contour polylines.

pedrosgg

First of all, want to say hi to all community! this is my first post, hope I'm not reposting something!

So for my college applied surveying discipline i had this exercise (my teacher uses microstation from 1995 and he doesn't give any support for students using Autocad even though he allows us to do the subject in Autocad).

So basically, this what i have to reach

rS0D7h.png

And this what i have until now

Dqra4R.png

RtiUoM.png

In my third image, i already have a surface that i made, it's a tin surface with the style contour and triangles.

So i come here to ask for tips how to do the grid part, i already tried creating a grid surface but it doesn't really makes nothing, i tried looking in the internet for some tutorials but didn't reach something practical to explain to me, if yous know any and don't bother to pass me i would appreciate as well.

By the way, noob question as well, how can i hide and unhide my surface, for example controlling it by the layers that we create, because i'm able to make the surface from a certain layer, when i untick that layer the surface still appears, i'm controlling this issue by going to the surface properties and putting no display, it's kindda annoying doing that all the time, i'm certain it does exist some different way put i didn't figure it out yet.

Sorry for any bad english, i would love to have better english skills to try and explain my problems better. And thanks for taking time and reading my post :) ... If i didn't explain good what i'm trying to reach, please let me know so i can try and explain myself in a different way.

• 2 weeks later...

right click on surface - isolate - hide objects

when your done, and you freak out because you cant find your surface, right click - isolate - end isolation!