Time sensitive storefront blueprint.

gemsandstems

Designed for my first time using chief architect home x5. As a beginner it was easy to design and render3d plans for our new florist shop. The program has become limiting and lacks printable resources i need to present my vision to town boards.

On monday i have to present a 2d storefront view to scale that represents accurate trim and framing objects. I would like to know what software would help me create these drafts in the next 48 hours. if you have any interest, helping i will provide any info or files to better demonstrate my project.

You not only want to learn a new program but you also want to design a house in 48 hours? Pretty ambitious. If your time-frame was longer I'd recommend AutoCAD Architecture or maybe even Revit.

no not a house. also i agree im asking for a miracle.

i have already designed my floor plan and 3d rendering of my new business. i need to use this data to create a 2d storefront draft of the proposed front of my store. the town board wants accurate measure and materials displayed to show the look and style. i am home and can be in contact for the next few hours to listen to your advice

sorry for being mia through my deadline. IRM you are a godsend. i downloaded sketchup and suffered for 32 hours to force success. with youtube vids and curiosity i was able to create my blueprints. the historical review board complimented me on my prints and and the apps versatility. "I have never been presented with such detail and multiple angles when realizing a concept for review."

i owe you big time.

Due to my experience, i would also like to provide my progression and steps to help newbs navigate learning this program. how do i create a personal guide for others in my situation so the can benifit too.