Editing AEC Objects

ShelbyG19

We are using the AEC8_Room_Tag block and I'm trying to edit it so that the line spacing is at .75 when you stretch the the width to make a room name wrap.

I've tried -insert and then edit block but then it messes up the text style and auto scaling.

Also, we have to still be able to select the named "space" so that it reflects the numbers and names automatically.

It's set to "target drawing text style" so I tried setting the line spacing according to text style, but I couldn't find an option for that.

I've set the ATTIPE system variable to 1, but that doesn't help because I have to name the space on the properties menu so it reflects on the room label.

I'm not opposed to just creating a new one if I have to but can't really find anything about editing or creating AEC objects. There is actually very little info out there about AEC objects.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I'm not opposed to just creating a new one if I have to but can't really find anything about editing or creating AEC objects. There is actually very little info out there about AEC objects.
This is because most people in the industry have dropped AutoCAD Architecture and moved to Revit instead.

AEC Objects can be found in the Style Manager and edited from there. Did you look there yet?

We have Revit and Autocad Architectural. We do our everyday plans in Architecture, but when a client wants detailed 3D stuff we use Revit. Most people don't want to pay for it, though.

Anyway, yes I checked under the style manager, there's nothing. You really can't do anything under the style manager