How Would I Go About Dimensioning This Pattern

First post here, but I figured this would be a good place to start. My question is regarding dimensioning. I designed a part in Solidworks and have decided to import it into AutoCAD. Now I’m a little confused on how to dimension the fan vent pattern. How much information should I include to make the overall dimension and layout of the pattern complete? The space between the ribs and the spars is the same (0.1440”).

This is my first time that I have designed such a part, so I’m not sure what is required for proper manufacturing. I want to make it as clear as possible.

Thanks.

example_1.jpg

example1.dwg

Since it has repeating elements and some of the dimensions appear to be exactly the same I'd simplify the task by dimensioning only what is needed and make sure to denote any "typical" dimensions.

Edited by ReMark
spelling

If you were giving me that part to fabricate, I'd want the DWG with SOME relevant dimensions on there, but not all, unless you were expecting me to charge you for the re-draw from scratch. With a repeating pattern like this, I'd expect the typical bar size as stated above, and since the openings are different size from outer edge to inner edge, but consistent around the pattern, I'd want them noted with dimensions inside the opening rather than taken from some point on the vague perimeter.

With the reference dimensions, I can confirm that the data had not gotten corrupted in electronic delivery.