Help with New: Standard.DWG

CVRIV

So I'm doing a project for my one class. I did some engineering stuff and need to draw up a report with my results. It's not required that we use cad but I want to provide a new cad drawing. I'm use to building 3D with Inventor. I'm not familiar with this whole 2D sketch DWG thing.

First question,... I need to print this out on standard printer paper. I specify the size of sheet being Standard A right? I think that's 8.5 x 11 right? When I do this I notice the title box is huge! Is there and easy way to edit the title box? Other than just deleting it?

Also,... how do I change the aspect ration of the entire drawing? For example I have to draw a circle that is 4ft in diameter. how can I draw a 4ft circle scaled down to fit in that space? Also,... the border, it should reflect the scaling too.

Thanks.

Search here for tutorials about using layouts.

In very simple terms draw objects real size in model space 4' circles, go to layout do MV draw a box 8.5x11 then double click inside and do Z E your drawing shuold appear at a FIT scale. Then read tutorials.

I have no idea what you are telling me. I'll look through the tutorials.
CVRIV, I think Big Al mistakenly is referring to AutoCAD while your question seems to be regarding Inventor. We do have some good Inventor guys on this board. Be patient and one will follow up.

Just wanted to say i figured all this out. Got my report done. Working on the DWG file wasn't what i thought at all. I was trying to draw stuff directly on the sheet. Lol. Found a nice tutorial on youtube and thats all that was needed.