volume calculation

hampi

Thanks for joining me in this forum.

I have two different layer of reading of the same area (embankment) but the point are not laying exectly on same points. I can plot the points in two different layers in the same drawing file. how can I find the volume of this two layer by autocad.

Can you share a copy of the drawing file with us by attaching it to your next post? Then we can see for ourselves what data you have to work with and suggest possible solutions to your problem. Thank you.

Iwill go to the Manage attachment window then choose the file from my computer, then select it and the click for upload. but after that the file is not uploaded. what to do tell me. i will fllow the procedure as given.

hampi, go to your private messages inbox, and try to send it via private message. You can get to your private messages by clicking on the link in the upper left hand corner of the page, right under the CADTutor logo. Just send it to Remark or myself.

how can i send the file to you even i don't know where to send it. please send the location where to send.

Click on my screen name above my avatar then click on View Profile. I've posted my email address under Visitor Messages. The information is time sensitive so act quickly.

hampi, go to your private messages inbox, and try to send it via private message. You can get to your private messages by clicking on the link in the upper left hand corner of the page, right under the CADTutor logo. Just send it to Remark or myself.

Not until 10 posts can you use Instant Messenger.