I develop Avionics AutoCAD Drafting Standards - need help

Velana

My boss asked me to develop the Avionics Drafting Standards from scratch. I found some electrical drafting standards, but I didn't succeed to find the standards documents related to aerospace.

I will appreciate any help with the sample or another information.

Thank you!

Thank you for replying.

ATA 100 and MIL-C are more general standards. But I need something more specific and more detailed / simple. And we are not working for military aviation, it is mostly business and commercial aircraft.

Thanks for clarifying that. I am unable to help. Maybe another forum member will be able to assist you. I'll just ask that you be patient. Thanks and welcome to the CADTutor forum.

Yes, thank you for replying again. That's fine, I was guessing so.

Just in case i posted it here, may be someone had already done something similar.

• 1 month later...

I work in the fire alarm industry and I too was trying to find anything related to standards for fire alarm but never did find anything. The only thing I did find was software that someone created and wanted to sell me. I did find layer standards that I use to some degree. For your situation I doubt you will find anything that relates to your field. I suggest you define what your own standards should be and go from there. Best place to start is your layers that's the most important part.