PDF export has lines missing

daniellesimpson

Seems to be fine here on Monochrome.ctb, but, with the legal_ctb.ctb provided by OP, some things are lighter, though I don't think any lines are missing even at low zooms.

Perhaps the OP can post the PDFs.

How do they look when you actually plot the PDFs to a plotter? How do they look if you plot to a plotter from AutoCAD?

How do these look on your computer?

legal_1-Layout1 legal CTB.pdf

legal_1-Layout1 monochrome CTB.pdf

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SLW210

• Dana W

• marulaboz

• daniellesimpson

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Has more to do with the plotter actually putting something to the value AFAIK, as in the least possible lineweight. They display on screen as 1 pixel, I guess it is more of a theoretical 0, not an actual 0.

Do you ever have a Revision 0? Does it exist?

The legal ctb one has gray lines that are almost white. They don't display well at any zoom level. even though they are obviously heavier than 0.00.;) They are pretty annoying, being at the limits of my visual acuity.

The monochrome one does not show me any issues at all. The thinnest ones are the door swing arcs, and they show up fine. I am going back to the inadequate graphics display power thing.

Funny thing, neither one of these pdf files will open adobe reader 11 with a double click. I have to right click open. Have I caught some kind of Mac-a-damia-itis?:lol:

• 1 month later...

I'm having the same issue & discovered a slight bit of useful info. My lines only disappear in layout viewports. If I print from the model the lines appear. I believe this would be a scaling issue, however I get the same results whether the scaling box is checked or not. So, my thought was to increase the lineweights. Although I can see the linewieghts on the screen, I can get them to plot. Anyone figure out how to get the lineweights to plot?

TYIA