+ Reply to Thread
    Forum Newbie
    Using
    MEP 2015

Default Sheet Set Manager not plotting with Shade plot settings

Registered forum members do not see this ad.

AutoCAD 2014 & AutoCAD 2015...

I created a sheet set with a page setup override to plot 11x17 PDFs. The models are in 3D (pipes and fittings) and the viewports in paperspace are set to Shade plot "Legacy Hidden". When I plot them out with the sheet set manager publish they are showing up as 2D wireframe which matches the viewport view.

When I plot the sheets using the plot command, they are showing up correctly as "Legacy Hidden". In the page setup override & manage page setups, Shaded viewport options is grayed out and blank, so I can't select Shaded viewport options Shade plot to be Legacy hidden.

Is there a way to force the Sheet set manager to plot with Shade plot as Legacy hidden?
    Last edited by drinkamonster; 26th Nov 2014 at 05:30 pm. Reason: Added AutoCAD Version

Forum Newbie
    Using
    MEP 2015

I tried to use the Publish command and it's still ignoring my Viewport properties set to Legacy Hidden and plotting only 2D wireframe. The only way it's plotting properly is with the Plot command. Every project has between 50-300 .dwg files that we plot individually. It would be a huge boost in productivity if these batch plot methods would plot hidden like they need to.

Forum Newbie
    Using
    AutoCAD 2016

Registered forum members do not see this ad.

I was Google searching this issue and found these posts. I know this is an old thread, but posting to help others that land here.

I'm using AutoCAD 2016 and was experiencing the same issue of the Shade Plot setting not being utilized correctly when batch printing. In my situation I was using the Publish feature. My solution was to turn off background Publishing. Options > Plot and Publish > Background processing options. Uncheck Plotting and Publishing.

Re-ran the publish and the prints were as expected.

-jscott