Dynamic block with adjustable curves

woodman78

Hi,

I am trying to create a dynamic block for tactile paving. I want to be able to move horizontally and independently the 3 points that make up the arc on the right of the block. Can anyone guide me as to how to do this?

tactile.png

Thanks Bigal. I have done as you said and that works for the two outer points using linear parameters and the stretch command for each. But if I try that for the middle point on the curve it gets all messed up. Any ideas?

Tactile 1.png

Tactile 1.dwg

Bigal,

I want to keep it as a dynamic block so I can impose constraints. How do I position a point on the 3 points of the curve to move them independently but limit the distance they can move through by constraints?

Have you tried breaking that arc into two smaller arcs and throwing some constraints on them to keep them tangent to each other? It might give you the results you're looking for.