Penn-Foster Olsen Village Grade report

Hondatek

Good Morning everyone,

I'm happy to inform everyone that I received a 100 on my penn-foster olsen village project. I got the e-mail saying my project was graded so I rushed home to check. Happy happy day. Now moving on to the structural. I will be needing a little help with this project so be looking for my post if you are willing to assist. I have started this and kinda confused on how to do plate #1. Thanks everyone and have a great Day. Jaime

Congrats on receiving a grade of 100 on your Oleson Village project.

The structural project has been covered in several threads here at CADTutor (Student Project Questions forum). I'm pretty sure there are images of most, if not all, of the required plates.

There were several problems with the original instructions for the structural project that left students scratching their heads. What is the date on the project booklet that you have entitled "Structural Drafting with AutoCAD" and does it still consist of 25 pages?

Remark,

I'll have to check when I get home. i know it's left me wondering what to do next. maybe be older. get back to you this evening.

• 1 month later...

From what I can see you did a good job.

Re: circles that look like polygons. Did you ever discover how you could smooth those circles out?

That's the video card. I installed the software on a Dell 745 optiplex I brought back to life. Had blown capacitors. Replaced capacitors, Upgraded ram to 4 gig, SSD hard drive and windows 7 pro 64bit. It smooths out when your working. I got a deal on a dell T5400 just don't have cad on this machine yet.