Dynamic Path Array

yoyomankind

Is it possible to create a dynamic block that arrays along a path? I'm trying to copy some arcs along a curved polyline, but can't seem to figure out which parameter/action combo to use for a path array.

Something like this? I can't take credit for it, I found it in one of our old drawings at work. Not sure who made it and I haven't had time to really de-construct it to figure out how it works but it sounds like it may help you with what you're looking for.

And if this doesn't help, then I second what Dadgad said.

PARKING.dwg

Is it possible to create a dynamic block that arrays along a path? I'm trying to copy some arcs along a curved polyline, but can't seem to figure out which parameter/action combo to use for a path array.
Does the ARRAYPATH command help you? That is what it does, copys (arrays) objects along a path. Draw the path, draw one arc at the beginning of the path, type ARRAYPATH, select the object(s), select the path, and done. Then you can modify the incremental distance between the arrayed objects to suit you by clicking on the arrow grip of the array, pull the cursor a little bit along the path, and simply type in your desired incremental spacing distance, then hit enter. I would not think you need a dynamic block for this because that is what arraypath creates, a dynamic block.