Autocad gone mad

Butch

Today while I was working in Autocad, in one point I noticed that when:

1) I select multiple object and hit any keyboard shortcut (copy, mirror, move...)...all previously selected object become deselected and autocad promts "select object".

This is oposite to how I was used to work in autocad....I could select any number of object and activate my keyboard shortcut command and use it on all of selected objects...

I dont Know how this got messed up but I would like to restore it to my previous state

2.) My right click customazation isnt working as it was all this time...Till today, when I selected an object and hit right click I would get properties window...from there I could move, rotate, copy... the object....now I get some strange window...picture

3.) When double clicking an TEXT object I was instantly in edit text mode...now I can click the text object zilllion times and nothing happens...

4.) When I select an object in Autoacd it usualy showed on wich layer this object is....if I selet muliple object that are all on different layers autocad would leave the box empty (various)....From today when I select object that are all on different layers, AUTOCAD shows like they are all on the same layer wich isnt correct....

I dont Know what happend but please help.

Im using LT2011

error.jpg

error2.jpg

error3.jpg

Yuuuuuupiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!

It wooooooooooorks!

Everything is back to normal! :-)

How the hell did that command get messed up in the fist place?

Yuuuuuupiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!

It wooooooooooorks!

Everything is back to normal! :-)

How the hell did that command get messed up in the fist place?

Do you run lisp programs? They often initialize some system variables for reasons known only to the programmer, but then the programmer forgets to code in a reset to original values routine. Happens all the time.

By the way, The "commands" that carry values are not commands, they are called "System Variables". They don't really execute anything, they just tell Commands which fork in the road to take. Programmers however, call them flags, switches, and indicators. At least the really old ones like me do.

Hey, I just noticed. We can type hell without it coming out h*ll now. I promise, I won't try the other words.:rofl: