Looking for COPE Electrical cable tray blocks.

muck

Does anyone know where I can find cope cable tray blocks for 12" and 18" electrical cable trays.

AutoCAD blocks that are scaled to match product dimensions for AutoCAD plan and section drawings.

Thank you,

We are just starting to use their products.

Other people in the company is still trying to get their CAD blocks

but I wish I had something sooner. Its difficult to get information

during the holidays.

Thank you,

I've looked around but haven't found anything. I'd call them and tell them your company wants to standardize on their product and it would be very helpful if they could supply you with basic 2D blocks of their full cable tray system. Tell them your company is not a competitor looking to manufacture COPE-style cable trays you just want to accurately depict them in your drawings.

Dumb question but I'll ask anyway. I am somewhat familiar with cable trays in general. Why COPE and not some other manufacturer? For that matter aren't cable trays pretty much all the same?

Edited by ReMark

• 2 weeks later...

I think the OP is just looking for cable tray blocks....period.

I think Cooper and Hilti have some blocks available but I doubt they are exact matches for COPE cable trays.

We drawing using it to refer an installation to help with drawing only, it's not used to specify a exactly componentes!... (If I understood you!)...