Coverting 3D Models

Newton his

Hi I currently work with autocad 2015. A company I am talking with uses Siemens NX 3D CAD Software. He coverted some 3D files to DWG and sent them over but when I open them they are not in 3d at all and look very weird in that I think it just gives me a 2d perspective of what was a 3d model. Does anyone know what is going on here.

Thanks for your time

Start by clicking on the Go Advanced button under the bottom right hand corner of the reply box. At the next screen click on the Paperclip icon. At the next window click on the Add Files button, browse to the file's location and upload it. Note: There are file size limitations. If all goes well attach the file add a few words then post your reply as normal.

I can't do anything with an image....just a pretty picture.

I can PM you with my email address and you can email the drawing to me if that works for you.

Edited by ReMark