Help me to modify this lisp

sanjeeve

Not sure that you are over complicating the request in your code, manually UCS OB Move pick circle drag and enter distance UCS W done. Needs minimal code to make it a macro etc.

Can you post a image or dwg of what you actually are trying to do.

Just a side comment I have CHX CHY CHZ for ortho stuff enter distance then pick objects and they move the defined distance handy when you need to move a few.

Tharwat you picture almost close,Yes for my calculation I have to create two points along property line 1.2m offset from house so now I have to draw line along house boundary then extend that line to property line then offset that line then insert point to that intersection I found one old lisp and modified that now the lisp I attached eliminate three steps it automatical finding the intersection point draw circle then then I draw 1.2m radios circle and inert point to the intersection point of line and circle.there if I can create a point 1.2m offset and creat a circle there its better.

I think that you could use the inbuilt properties of AutoCAD instead of relying on a lisp.

If you set up Polar Tracking to use "Relative to last segment", then when you start the Move command and are asked to specify the base point, using the Nearest Osnap, click anywhere on the property line. Now you can move the circle in line with the property line and at right angles to the property line to a distance that you can type in.

• 3 weeks later...

Now I fix this but I need two things my lisp after inserting the point to that interaction point i have to select the circle I want that circle to erase automatically after inserting point

second even I cancel obsnap variable to 0 still it is active I want to cancell obsnap modehttp://youtu.be/RmcnMpuU-ug

eas1.LSP