why i cant export stl format in autocad?

hamidciv

hi dear friend

:(i draw a object and then extrude that, when i will do export , in right bottom Export symbols are not displayed and my file export As will be shown below? why autocad can not export stl format for me?

plesae help me.

thanks a lot

2014-12-19_235455.png

Edited by hamidciv

Unfortunately that image you posted is too small to see anything useful, can you post a dwg of the model someone can see if there is any obvious problem with that

Please attach a copy of the DWG file to your next post. If you are unable to do that because of file size limitations then use a file sharing website such as Dropbox and post a link to the file instead. Perhaps there is something wrong with your model.

dear remark

The only recommendation in this case was found ,Increasing degrees to be 10 , unfortunately my problem is not solved.

Unfortunately I am not sure what you are referring to. I just got on my CAD computer.

ExportAsStl.PNG

OK...I exported as a STL file. Seems to have worked but I have no way of checking. This is what I get when I right-click on the file and check Properties. Are you getting the same results?

What program will be used to open the STL file and can it accept DXF files?

I have a project that I need to finish so I will be able from my computer for the next couple of hours. I'll check this thread later today. And please, do not send me any further PM's regarding this problem. The best place to have this conversation is in this thread where anyone and everyone who wants to participate can have the opportunity to do so. Thank you.