survey network point

Madruga_SP

Hi all,

I imported a field book in my drawing but isn't showing the descriptions (only point).

How Can I set to make it visible?

Regards

image.jpg

Edited by Madruga_SP

You need a point lable style that has descriptions turned on, what styles do you have now go "Toolspace" "Settings" "point" "lable styles" to check, you may need to edit an exsiting one and make a new one. Alternatively ask nicely here someone may have a DWT to suit Brazil.

Right click on the Point Groups node under the prospector tab of the toolspace. Select "create new". This will give you a dialogue box with all the options for creating a point group.

Under the information tab, you can name the point group and then set a label style for the point group. This will automatically apply your point label style to all points included in the group.

Under the "Include" tab on the Point Group Properties dialogue box, you will have options to define the criteria used to include points. I would use either "With raw descriptions matching" or "With numbers matching". If you want to include points with multiple descriptions, separate the entries with commas like so:

tr,asph,curb

If your points have descriptions like curb1, curb5 and tr2, tr83 use an asterisk like so:

tr*,asph,curb*

to include any points with the letter string "tr" or "curb" in the point group.

Also, if you use the "With numbers matching option" there is a nice shiny button below the field that says "Selection Set in Drawing" and will allow you to manually select which points to include in your point group.

Once you have created the point group, you can override the label style of individual points through the good ol' properties pallet. Though I don't recommend doing lots of overrides this way, it can come in handy occasionally.

Hope that helps.