Cutomizing the Discipline & Sub-Discipline

Rahim Shaikh

Dear Friends,

I am customizing the Sub-Discipline in Mechanical Templates,but i am getting problem....i have created FIRE FIGHTING Sub Discipline in the Plumbing Discipline..But the problem occuring when i am cloning the floor from Plumbing to Fire fighting.I am unable to do..

Please help me.

Thank you Rob its just done by ....:D

But i have an another question in mechanical template(at Project browser) there is only option for Architecture,Mechanical Electrical and Plumbing Discipline..What if i want to add some another Discipline like Name Structure...?

It has to be there. Maybe not where you expect it but it is there. Sorry, but it is very difficult to figure out what is happening without you showing me anything.

Dear Friends,

I am customizing the Sub-Discipline in Mechanical Templates,but i am getting problem....i have created FIRE FIGHTING Sub Discipline in the Plumbing Discipline..But the problem occuring when i am cloning the floor from Plumbing to Fire fighting.I am unable to do..

Please help me.

First off you must get yourself familiar with the Project Browser Filter. Refer here to understand why and how the Project Browser is being organized:

browser_organization.png

Next, by the image you showed, all you would have to do is select the View, and in Properties under the Sub-Discipline text box, type in FIRE FIGHTING (which, is kind of weird because the standard term would be Fire Protection, not Fire Fighting, lol). If you do that it'll reorganize based off the Filter settings.

Hope this helps! :)

-TZ