Can u please help me with the second drawing the flush top one

helpme

I recommend you draw the front view (the view on the right) first as you know the beam sizes. Draw the "I" beams and then draw the bolt holes. Once you have done that you can draw the view shown on the left. Unfortunately I have prior plans this morning and will be shutting down my computer shortly. I'll check back upon my return but I suspect there will be other forum members more than willing to assist you. Above all do NOT panic. Help is available although it may not be immediate. Good luck. See you later.

Assuming the last two digits of your student number are 36

Distance D = 25 + the last digit of your student number ie 25 + 6 = 31

Distance E = 620 + the last two digits of your student number ie 620 + 36 = 656

I would begin constructing it something like this. (I can't read the angle/pitch, and I didn't look up the actual dimensions of a 365x165x40 beam so you'll have to verify the beam height and flange thickness)

Test.gif

Bring the image into autocad and scale it so the 1700 is approximately correct, this way as you draw it should be approximately the same, a 365x165x40 is the outside measurement of the beam. the pitch of the roof is shown but hard to read, a rise and run then just extend the angled line.

Just google for the beam properties you need to search with country criteria also as beams can vary around the world.