Plot not wireframe from polygon mesh

pasundan

hai all

introduce me a beginner on this forum.

had a project modification and file from previously with an extension dwg complete with idb and mdb.

I am curious what software result this type of files?

and all 3d model with a wire frame so when its plot will be black and not standart pipe symbol,please see image as file ext,model 3d cad and goal purpose.

can some one give me an advise.thanks befour

goal.JPG

file.JPG

polygon mesh.jpg

.mdb is most likely a Microsoft Access database file.

.ldb is a file extension for a lock file format used by Microsoft Access database to indicate records in a shared database that are in use by another user. The .ldb file also stores information about what user has the record in question locked.

The purpose of a record lock is preventing users from editing the same data simultaneously and thereby avoiding unexpected data loss or corruption.

.dwg is the default file format for an AutoCAD drawing but I can't say with 100% certainty that the drawing was created in plain AutoCAD. Perhaps a vertical product like Plant 3D?

Ok,Thanks for your advise,

Do you had anorher information how to remove many lines and plot like goal attachment?

Its so weird when i m ploting its had many lines ,its should only the outside that appear.

Thanks b4

It looks like you forgot to change your visual style that's all. Try switching to 3D Hidden. Question: Your objects are all solids aren't they?

thanks for your replay mate,

please see attach, i already try to cahange visual styles.

after that tried to copy but the result still not smooth had many lines.

soory to ask ,what if the model not a solid its still any change to repair it?

layout_cad.PNG

plot to pdf.PNG

regards

rian

Click on one of the objects (a pipe for example) then check Properties. It will tell you if it is a solid, a surface, or a mesh.

Re: Cleaning up lines. See posts #7 & 8 of this thread. It might help.

http://www.cadtutor.net/forum/showthread.php?87948-Hiding-certain-lines&highlight=isolines

Edited by ReMark