Missing ribbon panels in AutoCAD Architecture 2014

Hello,

I elected to upload the Autodesk360 feature (pop-up prompt at start-up), and when I restarted my computer all of my settings were mysteriously wiped out. I've been able to restore most, but for some reason cannot seem to replace both the linetype manager pulldown (from the ribbon), or the dimensions panel. The click and drag (to a panel or toolbar, from the command list dialog box) doesn't seem to work either. This is exasperating. Any assistance would be tremendously appreciated.

Thanks,

John W.

I may need to repair the installation. The "properties" panel is missing from the "Home" ribbon, and when you right-click on the ribbon the option to check or uncheck this panel does not even appear.

Before Repair or Reinstall, I would try to restore all the default settings as described in the following Autodesk Knowledge Base article.

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/How-to-reset-AutoCAD-to-defaults.html

It may or may not be a related to Autodesk360, as that does have a feature to automatically sync user settings to and from the cloud. Have you previously A360 previously and permitted your customizations to be synced to the cloud?