please help me, how to install visual stuido 2013 and autocad2013 dotnet wizards

black_coffee

dear all.

i download Visual studio 2013 and autocad 2013 dotnet wizards (.msi). But i can't install autocad 2013 dotnet wizards . it appear error

Microsoft visual studio pro or C# or VB express 2010 must be pressent on the target machine.

And i want ask how to use visual studio conect autocad. i want use autocad.net . Thank all.

In other words you are trying to install pirated software isn't that right?

It has nothing to do with pirated software and everything to do with compatibility between Microsoft visual studio and AutoCAD versions. So in answering the ops question AutoCAD versions 2012 and 2013 are only compatible with visual studio version 2010, it's only until AutoCAD version 2014 and 2015 that it is compatible with newer versions of Microsoft visual studio. Here are the relevant links...

http://www.visualstudio.com/en-us/downloads#d-2010-express

Look for the 2010 version and select the programming language of your choice or select the all in one iso to download them all.

For the correct AutoCAD plugins go to this link

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?id=1911627&siteID=123112