AutoCad Civil help

Madruga_SP

Hi guys,

I'm having trouble to create to 2 sufarces in autocad civil.

I've exported 2 polifaces mesh from Topograph software.

And I have to create 2 surfaces in autocad civil and represent fill area and cut area in the project.

- layer: MalhaTriPROJ , color 21 - Surface Project

-layer: MalhaTriTG, color: 132 - Surface Primitive

I'm beginner with autocad civil and I tried to create that areas.

But the problem the autocad is recognizing all over my project as fill and It isn't right.

If anybody interested in my task I'll will really happy :D

Sorry for my poor english. I'm brazilian, couldn't explain better as I wanted to.

I hope you understand guys

regards

LLGSF-MALHAS-3D.dwg

Ok cut 210 fill 967

A few problems 1st you need a proper civ3d template that has styles in it and copy both models in to it, if you dont have one use the default metric or imperial template this way you can at least view contours and check surface.

2nd explode both models once only this makes them individual 3dFaces

Isolate the layer 1st surface, Using surface create add surface 1 under definition autocad objects add 3dfaces, tick save edges.

Isolate the layer 2nd surface, Using surface create add surface 2 under definition autocad objects add 3dfaces, tick save edges.

Under Surfaces, Utilities, Dashboard Volume, enter a volume name further down pick surface1 then surface2 Pick top left icon Volume will appear, it took me about 5 mins to do as I had to load styles into your dwg.

Hi,

I think I got it!

But I don't know how to export the Green and Red Hatches from autocad civil to autocad 2012.

Could you help me please?

test.jpg