jpeg disappears when its goes to next computer

ARSLANBUTT

i want to ask one question.

but i dont know where i post my question.

Help me regarding this information.

i attach jpeg but its disappers when its goes to next computer.

i want to know how i put jpeg. ?

so its also show on another computer:( :(

Try putting a copy of the jpeg in the same folder as the drawing file.

I would have put this question either in the AutoCAD Beginner's Area forum or the AutoCAD Drawing Management & Output forum. This forum is the News, Announcements & FAQ forum.

Or copy and paste from an image editor to imbed, you may also want to look at inserting OLE and for transferring files from computer to computer look into eTransmit.

• 3 weeks later...
Try putting a copy of the jpeg in the same folder as the drawing file.

I would have put this question either in the AutoCAD Beginner's Area forum or the AutoCAD Drawing Management & Output forum. This forum is the News, Announcements & FAQ forum.

This will work.

If the .JPEG is inserted from your C: Drive it will not show up on someone else's machine because it doesn't have any way of creating a pathway from the .DWG on their computer to the file on your computer. Additionally if you use shared drives for your projects you can create a pathway in the shared drive, place the .JPEG into that pathway, and insert it into the .DWG using that pathway. As long as the .JPEG doesn't move and the pathway name stays the same it should remain in your Drawing.