AutoLisp for compiling of block attributes from csv file

nicodam84

I'm lokking for something that without update the Excel file as per the sequence of the data.

What I meant by UPDATE is that you can add as many as you want of data as per the first row of the Excel sheet that I have attached in my last reply .

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nicodam84

• BIGAL

• Tharwat

I added one row to you file (with different attribute info). I run it in a dwg with 2 block. I see that the blocks are updated only with the info present in the second row i added ...

I added one row to you file (with different attribute info). I run it in a dwg with 2 block. I see that the blocks are updated only with the info present in the second row i added ...

That's normal because the program can not recognize which Block to update , so if you add handle column for each block name that would be much more correct to change / update the values according to their handle value since the handle dxf value can not be the same with any other object in a drawing .

I see

Do you think is possible that program recognazie block to update by name + attrbute ??

Example:

Drawing with 2 block with one more attribute (Progressive) that works has progressive number.

The csv file will have one more column for Progressive attribute already filled (with value 1, 2)

The lisp will update the drawing following “name block” + “Progressive”?

Can your lisp works in this way ??

tnx a lot