Can't Configure Profile View

Kyle G

Hello everyone. I'm new to designing and I'm working on a profile view. I created a misc alignment and then chose to create profile from said alignment. I've attached a picture of what I came up with. There is a large section hanging off the bottom that I can't get rid of. (Circled in yellow). There is also a blue vertical line on the top half and I can't figure out what that is either (also circled in yellow). Any help would be greatly appreciated. I messed around with the profile view style and profile view properties for awhile and can't seem to figure it out.

CAD.jpg

Kinda hard to tell from the image but it looks like you have

projected something onto the Profile - like a few pipes?

You should be able to just erase that object.

As far as the box at the bottom

Select your profile - right click and select

Profile View Properties

Click "Bands"

If there is anything in the large box at the bottom, select it

and click the large red X to the right.

Let us know how it turns out

Jerry,

I determined the vertical blue line was actually a point of inflection, or point of curvature in my alignment. As soon as I removed the bend and made my alignment straight, that went away. Your advice for the bottom box worked as well! In the location drop down menu in the "Bands" tab, it showed a "profile data" band type. Once removed, the box at the bottom disappeared and all of my data was still there. Thanks for the quick reply. I fear I would've been messing with it for quite awhile.

Kyle