Read Only Issue...

MOORADAN

Hi Guys,

Its a “ Read Only Issue”… Whenever one work system opens a drawing all its Xrefs becomes Read only ( only for that single work system its happening)… When I personally open the drawing in my system I get a message read only but if I go and check, the other person did not open that particular Xref. I checked Demandload variable and its 3… Also checked the temp file folder which is right…

Some solutions please :cry::cry:

• 1 month later...
check first if that Xref file opened in Autocad Or another software

He already stated:

I get a message read only but if I go and check, the other person did not open that particular Xref.

I have removed the reference to your CAD outsourcing business and also the link you posted. If you want to participate in the forum and answer questions, feel free to do so, but please do not brand your posts with references and links to your outsourcing business. Your other posts have also been edited or removed for the same reason. If you wish to advertise, please contact the system administrator.