Road Profile

l-student-l

2015-01-28_202939.jpg

Hi Everybody, I need some Help ?? May anybody tell me how can i make coordinates tables like as i attached pic?? Waiting for experts good Responce.. Thank You .

Sorry for my Bad English :P

So you have a drawing that has a number of points and you want to extract the easting and northing coordinates of each point and display in a table in the same drawing. Is that what you are asking for help with?

2015-01-29_112810.jpgNo Sir , i Have only Drawing as attached?? i want to know how to insert points and make table. . . Waiting for ur good Responce. . . . . Thank You.

If all you have is the CAD drawing then manually place a point wherever you want a setout coordinate and then copy and paste the easting/northing of that point to Excel. Then paste the Excel table as a OLE object into AutoCad.

Or to save time and reduce errors ask the designer or engineer that designed the road to give you an Excel table of the setout coordinates as the program the road was designed in will be (or should be) able to export these quickly and easily.