Autodesk Certification past papers, anyone?

Maria-Alice

Hello there, I'm new here and decided to join hoping I might find some help.

I took a course at a local training center on AutoCAD 3D modelling. We're due to be tested for the AutoDesk certification on Wednesday, problem is our tutor took a long time teaching us the basic tools, and there were also students far behind us in training and skills asking simple questions and taking time to fully understand.

And so, we haven't covered the full spectrum of 3D design we were supposed to cover for the exam. I'm trying to find past papers of these certification exams, but they are non-existent on the web, or at least the major search engines won't display them.

If anyone has any past papers, know where I can find any, or cares to share their experience on what the exams comprise of and require I would be grateful!

Thank you!

I took the test about 5 years ago and there was no 3D in the test(s). Things could have changed but I suspect not. Search on the web for autodesk certification prep, lots of stuff out there.

First of all a big thanks to both of you!

ReMark, are these tests close to the Certification tests?

rkent, the "autodesk certification prep" seems to produce some results, I'll look into them!

Sorry for asking again, but they didn't finish all the teaching material and didn't allow us more days to study, so we're running out of time!

Thanks again!