Trackman marble mouse---track wheel mouse

KAL

I just bought a Logitech Trackman Mouse, because I had read it was a good mouse to use with autocad--I'm in autocad 2013. But I can't configure it to work in the auto cad as a "regular" mouse will---especially the panning and zooming functions. I have contacted Logitech support and they were absolutely USELESS with this.

So is there anyone out there who would have advice on configuring this mouse to work with autocad?

I did install the set point software, but I honestly don't know what to chose to configure it to work better in autocad. I am not a computer person, in general, so I sometimes get a bit overwhelmed. I just need to know how to configure the mouse so the zoom and pan work with the click of one of the buttons...but I really don't know what or how to do it. Step by step instructions would be very helpful :)

Sorry, I do not use that mouse.

You can find the programming instructions probably in a PDF file that came with your mouse. Look on the CD. Otherwise the instructions are on the Logitech website. Seems logical right?

Try here...http://support.logitech.com/en_us/article/43738?product=a0qi00000069uj2AAA

Edited by ReMark

Logic may not apply here. In the past, I've had to uninstall Setpoint in order for the mouse to work correctly in AutoCAD but there might be a setting to disable it while in AutoCAD.

Thanks ReMark---I actually spoke with someone at Logitech for assistance and she had no idea how to help---and here it is, on THEIR website---unreal! Thanks so much. Stand by, I may have more questions. :-)