KShanahan_638

I work in the HVAC field. I've just around a year of experience with the program and have never had this problem before. I use 2 layers; 1 for piping and another for linears and dimensions, etc. For some reason, everything shows up on the model space, but once i plotted on the paper space, a good chunk of the layer i use for my dimensions are not showing up at all.

I've regenerated the drawing, checked the frozen/unfrozen state, made sure the layer was on, went through layer properties and my printer logo does appear without the red line through it.

If anybody has any input or have experienced this problem before, anything would help because i'm stuck. Thanks

I work in the HVAC field. I've just around a year of experience with the program and have never had this problem before. I use 2 layers; 1 for piping and another for linears and dimensions, etc. For some reason, everything shows up on the model space, but once i plotted on the paper space, a good chunk of the layer i use for my dimensions are not showing up at all.

I've regenerated the drawing, checked the frozen/unfrozen state, made sure the layer was on, went through layer properties and my printer logo does appear without the red line through it.

If anybody has any input or have experienced this problem before, anything would help because i'm stuck. Thanks

Do you see the "missing" objects in the layout and in the print preview?

Or do you only see them in Model Space and not in the layout at all?

If that last question is true, it sounds like they are annotative and not set to be visible in the scale of the layout.

Post the drawing, or at least a portion of it. There are so many things to consider we could guess all day or you could post the drawing and remove all doubt.