Downloading Building Design Suites

krdckrs1

We currently bought Building Design Suite from a re-seller and currently waiting on the product key for activation. We are trying to go ahead and download the suite. I have tried to go through Virtual Agent, but am consistently having problems. There's 4 parts to the download through the VA and only part 4 can be complete. I've tried several times and still get the same result as before. Can it be because i am using internet explore? is there another way to download the suite? Please help!!!!!!

I'd try another browser if possible. Are you trying to download all 4 at once, or do they also fail one-at-a-time?

Screenshot below is with Firefox, are you seeing something similar?

Virtual Agent BBSP.jpg

Do you already have a Subscription/Account with Autodesk? If so you should be able to log in and get your downloads from Subscription Center (assuming the order has been processed) Also, Autodesk has a dedicated Installation and Activation forums that unlike most of the other forums are actively monitored by Autodesk staff to assist in getting customers up and running ASAP. I'd post your question there.

Yes i am getting something very similar to your screenshot. I been using internet explore to try to download and it get about 75% done then disconnects. My internet connection is good. I trying to download it using good chrome now.