• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yaim229

• ReMark

• rkent

• nestly

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

R140 refers to a radius of 140 units. R111 would be a radius of 111 units. The FILLET command has a radius option where the user can input what radius he/she would like the command to use. Once that is done it is just a matter of selecting the two lines to apply the radius to.

Your AutoCAD Help file can explain the use of the FILLET command and/or you can look at the Modify Commands tutorial here at CADTutor for an explanation.

BTW....anything less than a whole circle could be considered an arc.

thanks , now I known used that fillet. btw, how to begin, look that picture, (1) that ab; cd- IJ; ef; hk; and (2) how to know that (ef, hd, ) is it equal? (3) ef , what is type of? that line is not line? (4) if make that arc, a, 150 click point1 , but how to push to correct area? (5) is it correct step? line 1 arc 150 line 2 fillet 140 I'm sorry. a lot of basic problem

a05.jpg

I'm not student, but I need handle that layout, but I think need back to school to learing somethings but here, . use ARC, C I can detect that RED point but I not undetstand how to detect that BLUE point. is it used that 3rd autocad program problem ? or must autodesk autocad? or is it version problem?

S21.jpg

yaim:

You would benefit from any/all of the following when it comes to learning how certain AutoCAD commands work.

1. Utilize the AutoCAD Help file.

2. Go through the tutorials here at CADTutor.

3. Buy an after-market AutoCAD book.

What is the name of this other CAD program you used to use?

I not sure is it enable that auto-detect or not, but is look that program look fine, before that 30 days limited to try.called Super CAD, now, I have trouble, how to make middle point I click point A line A 14 L 30 but is not I need. any advice please!

u1.jpg

Are you trying to dimension from the midpoint of line A to the end of the line (dim = 14)?

OSnaps are enabled/disabled via the F3 function key. But before you do anything you need to set which osnaps you want activated such as Endpoint, Midpoint, Intersection, Center, Quadrant, Perpendicular, etc. Do you know how to do that? Yes or no?

To set your osnaps right-click on the OSNAP button in the status bar at the bottom of your screen and choose Settings. Choose the snaps that you want then click the OK button.

The only SuperCAD program I am familiar with was used to draw electrical circuits. That doesn't seem to fit with what you are drawing or attempting to draw now.

Are you a student?

Edited by ReMark

no, ; this is first time to learn that cad system. my boss tell me, no one to know that cad system. but, I known that adobe AI,PS that, boss tell me, maybe same..., try. I need as same as that fast-food to build that object send to something. I am sorry, now, I know standard command Line, Arc, C, offset that... is look begin level command?

AutoCAD is not AI nor is it PS; it's a CAD program.

What object are you trying to build? And where are you sending this to?

Level command? I'm not sure what you are asking.

Where are you located?

now, I can do my need. is it point A known that degree, Line A 20, L 14 Line A 290, L 50 done, is it problem? dupt line? because I need Green line, NOT blue line. not RED line. but if used offset 14 (yellow line), is it better? any advice please!

pp1.jpg

What language(s) do you speak? I think something is being lost in translation.

I just noticed something. You have a distance of 28 indicated when in fact the distance should be 29. If you look at the image in post number 1 you see that the distance to the centerline is given as 14.5 not 14. You need to correct your drawing.

Regarding lines drawn at an angle you can use the SNAPANG command or the Polar Tracking feature.

Edited by ReMark