what is wrong with my pdf creator

devries99

I have 20+ years experience in 2d CAD. Two days ago as I was completing two projects something very strange was going on with my plotting/creating of pdfs. So strange that I am struggling putting it into words. But here goes.

I had one drawing open and created a pdf. I saved it in the folder of the project but instead of what was on my screen it was a different image. I re-plotted it again and it was okay. I've discovered now that every pdf I create is 1 image behind. I have to make the pdf twice in order to get the image to match what I'm trying to plot. Please help it's driving me nuts. :o

I'm using Autocad LT 2015. When I plot I choose as my plotter PDF995.

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

Look forward to hearing back from you.

So I tried using the pdf that comes with autocad lt. My border is 11x17, I choose 11x17 paper, 1:1 Scale, centered, and it is cropping the sheet (help)...I went back to my pdf995. I'm still having the same problem. The print preview is shows up correct..but when it makes the pdfs it's a total different drawing - the draw that I printed last...still frustrated.

From the Drake Software Knowledge Base: http://kb.drakesoftware.com/Site/Browse/Troubleshooting-PDF995-Printer-Issues

The previous print job always prints rather than the one selected, but there is nothing in the printer queue after a job prints.

Open the printed document and scroll through. If the current print job is at the end of the document, unselect the Combine pdf995 print jobs option in pdfEdit995.

If the problem persists, uninstall PDF995 from Control Panel, reboot your computer, and reinstall PDF995.

So I tried using the pdf that comes with autocad lt. My border is 11x17, I choose 11x17 paper, 1:1 Scale, centered, and it is cropping the sheet (help)

Use the "Full Bleed" option of the paper size. That will stop the cropping.