Can someone plz do this autocad concrete drawing for me plzzzz

pisces27

Ah.....a pile cap. Is the drawing for a class you are taking?

Plan, section and bolt detail. Looks simple enough. Line, fillet, circle, text and dimension will be a few of the commands needed. Mirror and donut commands might come in handy. Put your centerlines on their own layer; same goes for your text and dimensions. Don't put everything on layer 0 color white as that just says "noob here".

Don't work yourself into a frenzy here. Remember it is basically lines and circles. The rectangle command will work for the 1750x1750 pile cap in plan view as well as the 1750x600 pile cap section. The line command can be used for the rebar and the circle command for the piles (dashed in the plan view) and for the bolt detail. Add your text and your dimensions and you are good to go. And if you want to jazz it up add a bit of a concrete hatch pattern (just don't hide any important details).

Look on the bright side. It's not as if you were actually asked to go out and construct the pile cap for real right? Ever mix concrete or work with rebar?

Bottom line: most of us will not physically do the drawing for you (you're the student, not us) but we would be more than happy to assist you in other ways. Go for it; we're right here if you have questions or get stuck. Good luck.

Edited by ReMark

Can you please attach the dwg file of what you have attempted so far?

Are you looking to hire someone to complete this drawing? Looks like about 30 minutes work - but I charge a 4hr minimum.

On the other hand, if you attach your attempt here - you could get it completed for FREE.

the reason i'm asking someone to do it is because my auto cad crashed and doesn't seem to work

I'd be glad if someone did it and emailed it to me or did it here..

thank you!

the reason i'm asking someone to do it is because my auto cad crashed and doesn't seem to work

Well that's a different issue.

What were you doing when Autocad crashed?

What happens when you try to run the program now? Any error messages?

Have you shut down your computer and rebooted?

Have you tried to run a Repair or Uninstall/Reinstall?

Does your computer meet the minimum system requirements in order to run AutoCAD? What are your computer specs?

I used to use the excuse that the dog ate my homework. I guess teachers are wise to that one now.:lol:

What were you doing when AutoCAD crashed?

Honestly, I see nothing in that drawing that would cause AutoCAD to crash. But as a backup plan you could always download and install the FREE 2D CAD program called DraftSight by Dassault Systemes. It is an AutoCAD clone so it operates pretty much like AutoCAD even reading and writing to the DWG file format. And since it is strictly 2D the size of the overall program file is very small in comparison to AutoCAD. It is available in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions and there is a FREE Getting Started guide available as well. You could be up and running within 30 minutes tops.

I used to use the excuse that the dog ate my homework.

Yeah, I guess this is the new version. Instead of the dog eating your homework, it's the program crashed and is no longer working. I don't really buy that excuse because I've been using AutoCAD, and working in offices that use AutoCAD, for nearly 30 years and I have never seen AutoCAD crash and then cease to function. But, I'll give the OP the benefit of the doubt and wait to hear back with answers to my questions. :)

Yeah, I guess this is the new version. Instead of the dog eating your homework, it's the program crashed and is no longer working. I don't really buy that excuse because I've been using AutoCAD, and working in offices that use AutoCAD, for nearly 30 years and I have never seen AutoCAD crash and then cease to function. But, I'll give the OP the benefit of the doubt and wait to hear back with answers to my questions. :)

Yeah +1 to this all day. Never seen that happen either. Now the OS can "take a dump" on ya but for the program to crash and stop working is another issue all together.

pisces:

Once your computer is squared away (AutoCAD repaired or you install DraftSight) this is how you might go about approaching the plan view of the pile cap. Note that this is not the finished version of the view but it should be enough to get you started.

PileCap1.jpg

It would be to your advantage to draw some of the objects just once then use the Mirror command to create the remaining objects (ex. - bolts).

You can see that I have created separate layers for the pile cap, rebar, bolts, piles and centerlines. This makes it easier to distinguish between objects when drawings start to become more complex but it is a good habit to develop early on.

PileCap2.jpg

This is how you might go about starting the sectional view.

As for the bolt detail I'd just "borrow" the bolts from the plan view. No need to redraw them.

Will you be doing all this in model space or has your instructor covered the use of paper space layouts and viewports?