autocad concrete drawing

pisces27

You asked the same question previously in another thread.

CADTutor is not a site where you come and ask someone else to do your homework. We will gladly assist you though. For example, in your other thread I posted an image of how I would start with the plan view. Did you even bother to look?

Maybe you should get AutoCAD back up and running first.

I did look at it , thank you for that!

but the problem is; my auto cad crashed because of another application and now I can only take a print out of an auto cad so THAT IS WHY.

thank you!

What other application caused AutoCAD to crash? And what do you mean you "can only take a print out"?

I added another image to your first thread re: section. You might want to take a look.

BTW...in the future please do not create duplicate posts. It splits up replies and makes it difficult to follow the course of the conversation. If you think you posted to the wrong forum say so and a mod will eventually move your thread to the appropriate forum. Got it? Good. Go....look....do.

I waited a while for a response but you seem to have vanished. Do you want to solve your problem with AutoCAD or not? Surely this isn't the only drawing you are going to be required to do. Do you plan on returning with each new assignment asking for someone here to do your homework for you? I do not understand your reluctance to fixing AutoCAD unless you abhor doing CAD drawings in the first place.

Edited by ReMark