Help jog my memory

Jeremykc1977

ok long time ago I did this, and have a project that is needing something similar....

say you have a campground, there is a green block and if you click on it, it will give you info like size, distance to water, electrical hookups, etc.... but if it gets rented that block turns red, and if clicked gives renters name and info.

I remember it being a pain in the arse to set up but once it was done once, it was easy to do the rest.

does anybody know how to do this, or something simpler but with the same outcome?

I'm using civil3D.

The Map functions/tools in Civil 3D can handle that. Now depending on how many free nights I get with full hookups, as to how to do it. :) Where is this campground by the way?

What type of data do you have now, or what are you starting with? The key is using data connections and creating styles and labels based on the rented/not rented status.